Monday, May 25, 2009

Previous Commitments

I am in the process of making my soon to be newest newphew a quilt. His name is Max and is due on Sept 21, 2009. My sister Joan and her husband Charlie are expecting their second child. Lil Charlie was born April 15, 2008. Lil Charlie recieved a quilt when he was born all hand pieced, hand appiqued and hand quilted. Sky Dreams is the pattern name designed by Claire Oehler.



Max is getting a more traditonal quilt. Called Double Dutch. Design by Sandra Klop. Published in American Patchwork & Quilting Feb, 2009 issue.



This is the 1st block. All pieced by hand. Alot of triangles. I feel the need to make this quilt by hand. Like I did for Lil Charlie. It's a sickness I guess.


The yellow background is the backing to my Valori Wells practice quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment